Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reviews

The Swedish meatballs were good, but were a bit bland for our families' tastes. There was plenty of food to feed all of us.

The Aztec Quiche tasted great, but did not feed all of us.

Pumpkin Soup was great. We loved it. There was plenty for all of us. I actually poured it over the tuna casserole and liked that. Our family doesn't care for tuna casserole, (I actually don't like it at all, but think it's one of the best tuna casseroles I've eaten). There was plenty of it. I ended up giving my second tray to a friend (who loves tuna casserole) who just had a baby.

Farmers Casserole was ok. Our kids didn't like it at all and Jeff and I thought it was ok. Plenty of food, again.

Pork Burritos were AWESOME. We loved them, but there wasn't quite enough.

We did not like the Zippy Chicken Chowder but LOVED the corn chips. I'd like to know where Janet buys them. I haven't seen them anywhere.

We haven't had the Shepherd' s Pie or Taco Soup yet but love both those dishes.