Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pepperoni Pizza

Our family ate the pizza tonight for dinner. We ate both pizzas. It was good. Everyone liked it. My kids LOVE pepperoni pizza. I had a little trouble getting it to cook the way we wanted, but I probably didn't follow the instructions very well. The crust was a bit soggy, and I kept putting it back in to cook longer. It seemed like it took a long time to get it to cook through, and it wasn't even frozen.
I felt like there should've been two pizzas per dinner. I guess we might be big pigs, but I don't know too many families that can eat one smallish sized pizza for dinner, even with salad and veggies. With 6 of us, (yes, even Lachlan eats chopped up pizza) the pieces would have been pretty small. My 3 girls (6,4,2) ate at least a whole one themselves.
Thanks for the dinner!