Monday, October 13, 2008

Krista's Cattitore

When I cook I make things up as I go, however I made a note of what I was doing this time so I would be able to give you a recipe.

This recipe serves 8 people, half it or double it to make less or more.

1 qt stewed tomatoes
1 lb or so of chicken pieces
1-2 Tbl Italian seasoning
1-2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 green pepper chopped
1 large onion sliced


Cook chicken, debone and shred. (For this large batch I put all of my chicken in a roasting pan and cooked it in the oven for 2 hours until fell of the bone). In a saute pan saute onion, garlic, and green pepper until cooked. In a large oven safe pan put in tomatoes, italian seasoning, garlic, chicken, onion, and green pepper. Cook at 350 for one hour. Serve over spaghetti. This is good with garlic bread and salad. Enjoy!